Alpha Gamma Sigma Fraternity
University of Missouri-Columbia
Deadline: July 20, 2019
1. Alpha Gamma Sigma Fraternity, Beta chapter, at the University of Missouri-Columbia, strives to seek out talented and goal oriented young men. Our scholarship program allows us to do so by giving high-school seniors the opportunity to showcase their accomplishments and future aspirations through this application. Two applicants will be chosen and receive a $500 dollar scholarship to be used toward college tuition, board, or any other educational expenses.
2. Applicants must be a high school male student, and must have been a full-time student in the 2018-2019 school years.
3. Applicants must plan to attend the University of Missouri-Columbia.
4. Hard copies of this application must be postmarked and returned via U.S. Postal Service, Federal Express, or UPS by July 20, 2019 to Alpha Gamma Sigma, Attn: Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship, PO Box 190 Columbia, MO 65205. Applications may also be found and filled out online by July 20, 2019.
5. Include with your application an official high school transcript for proof of GPA and enrollment.
6. Letters of recommendation are not required but will be reviewed if included with your scholarship application.
7. Applications will be reviewed by the Alpha Gamma Sigma executive board of members and recipients will be notified via mail by or before August 1, 2019. A check will be mailed then by October 1, 2019 for the recipients educational expenses.
8. Please feel free to make photocopies of this application or use the provided links to fill out the application online. For applicants who fill out the online form can either attach transcripts at the end of the form, or mail separately, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org